BIPC Northamptonshire will be at Corby Enterprise Centre on Tuesday 17th October, drop in between 9am-4pm to chat to one of their advisors and learn more about the free Build Your Business Programme.
- Are you starting a new business, launching a new product or service? Confident that you have the building blocks in place and all the information you need?
- Is there a business issue that is testing your knowledge, stretching your resources or simply trying your patience?
- Wish you had more time to research new products and processes, markets and business opportunities or just not sure where to look for the information?
- Want to feel better informed on legal obligations, intellectual property (IP) protection, emerging technologies and techniques?
BIPC Northamptonshire will be ready to answer your questions and provide support to entrepreneurs, inventors and small businesses from the first spark of inspiration to successfully launching and developing a business and is provided by the Library Service in North Northamptonshire.
It’s free Build Your Business Programme offers:
- One to one advice and guidance sessions online or in-person with it’s informational professionals, business advisors and delivery partners
- Short webinars that provide a grounding in marketing techniques, financial planning, business growth strategy and personal development.
- Access to specialist business databases for research into statutory and legal obligations, business opportunities, markets and customers.
- Ongoing mentoring support from its business advisers.
- Start-up grants of up to £2,000 (conditions apply).
It also helps start-up and existing businesses to understand how to recognise and protect their intellectual property through the application of copyright, registered designs, trademarks and patents etc, in conjunction with local, qualified patent attorneys.
Drop-in to reception at the Enterprise Centre on Tuesday 17 October to speak with BIPC Northamptonshire advisers. No appointment necessary.
For more information on its Build Your Business programme (including the grant), business databases and support on intellectual property, visit www.bipcnorthamptonshire.co.uk. Alternatively, drop them a line at email@example.com