Some businesses are unable to work from home. This is how the risks are managed as at Corby Enterprise Centre:
ADDITIONAL CLEANING & HYGIENE:
- All frequently touched surfaces in communal areas are cleaned & disinfected several times daily.
- Sanitising stations are placed throughout the building, and antibacterial hand soap is available in washing facilities.
VISITORS TO THE CENTRE:
- Tenants are encouraged to have remote meetings wherever possible.
- In order to maintain social distancing, meeting rooms are set to a maximum of 6 attendees.
- All visitors and Tenants are required to wear a face mask in common areas of the building.
- All visitors to the Centre are asked to complete a questionnaire regarding COVID19 symptoms prior to coming to CEC.
- Only one person permitted at one time in kitchens and toilet areas.
- Only one person permitted in the lift at one time.
- Floor markings to maintain 2m distance at all times.
- Face masks to be worn in all common areas.
- Seating facilities have been arranged in accordance with social distancing.
- Restrictions are in place for non-business critical deliveries.
- Disposable gloves are worn when handling post and parcels.
- The Centre has floor/wall signs and floor tape to assist Tenants and Visitors in maintaining 2m social distancing.
- All seating areas are spaced and marked to encourage social distancing.
- Tenants are encouraged to space their workstations in the offices.
- Co-Working office is occupied with one Tenant per double desk.
- All Tenants and visitors are asked to self-isolate and notify us if they have Covid19 symptoms.
- Ahead of any meetings or visits to the Centre, all attendees are asked to answer a few questions to comply with CEC Covid19 risk assessment.