Some businesses are unable to work from home. This is how the risks are managed as at Corby Enterprise Centre:
ADDITIONAL CLEANING & HYGIENE:
- All frequently touched surfaces in communal areas are cleaned & disinfected several times daily.
- Sanitising stations are placed throughout the building, and antibacterial hand soap is available in washing facilities.
VISITORS TO THE CENTRE:
- Tenants are encouraged to follow government guidance when having visitors.
- In order to maintain social distancing, meeting rooms are set to a maximum of 8 attendees (small rooms) and 20 attendees (large room).
- All visitors to the Centre are asked to complete a questionnaire regarding COVID19 symptoms prior to coming to CEC.
- Tenants and Visitors are encouraged to respect each other’s space by maintaining social distancing and making use of hand sanitising stations.
- Floor markings to help maintain 2m distance.
- Restrictions are in place for non-business critical deliveries.
- Disposable gloves are worn when handling post and parcels.
- The Centre has floor/wall signs to assist Tenants and Visitors in maintaining 2m social distancing.
- Tenants are encouraged to space their workstations in the offices.
- Co-Working office is occupied with one Tenant per double desk.
- All Tenants and visitors are asked to follow government guidance in relation to Covid19 symptoms.
- Ahead of any meetings or visits to the Centre, all attendees are asked to answer a few questions to comply with CEC Covid19 risk assessment.